email@example.com # 516 318 1973
University at Buffalo
- B.S. Computer Science: Expected 2019
- Working to create a more handicapped accessible virtual reality experience.
- B.A. Economics: Completed.
- Focusing on game theory to track and understand interacting systems.
Demiurge Studios (SEGA Networks) – QA Tester April 2015 – March 2017
- Tested and regressed bugs on PC[Steam], iOS, and Android for Marvel Puzzle Quest, Puzzle & Glory, and Crazy Taxi Gazillionaire.
- Coordinated customer service and community management staff for the top grossing cross-platform Marvel Puzzle Quest.
- Tested, designed and prototyped new mobile game concepts.
Start Something – Mechanical Engineering prototyping Sep 2012 – April 2015
- Managed and tracked deliverables.
- Rapid Prototyping of potential projects to determine feasibility.
- Maintained and organized office and tools.
Testing and Prototyping
- Attended: Microsoft Hololens, Google Project Tango, Reality Virtually 2016-19, Intel’s Realsense and LiveWorx internet of things Hack-a-Thons.
- Attended: Global Game Jam 2014-19, MIT Escape the Room, MIT cardboard, and Purple Monkey game jams.
- Programs: Unity 3D, Jira bug tracking, Github, Mixpanel Analytics, Audacity, Adobe Photoshop.
- General: Organizer for Boston Frisbee, former Firefighter.