University at Buffalo
- B.S. Computer Science: Completed Fall 2019.
- B.A. Economics: Completed Spring 2009.
Demiurge Studios (SEGA Networks) – QA Tester April 2015 – March 2017
- Tested and documented bugs in JIRA for Marvel Puzzle Quest, Puzzle & Glory, and Crazy Taxi Gazillionaire on PC [Steam], iOS, and Android platforms.
- Collaborated with full stack engineers to determine the cause of complex bugs.
- Worked with designers to provide feedback improving gameplay and preventing future bugs.
- Coordinated customer service and community management staff for the top grossing cross-platform Marvel Puzzle Quest.
- Communicated with users to document and test reported issues.
- Documented potential exploits from newly developed game content.
- Participated in agile software development process, working with 3 different scrum teams.
Start Something – Mechanical Engineering prototyping August 2012 – April 2015
- Managed and tracked deliverables in Microsoft Excel.
- Rapid Prototyping of potential projects to determine feasibility.
- Managed office equipment and supplies.
Eneractive Solutions – Field Specialist October 2010 – August 2012
- Site inspections for the construction of a high rise and hotel in midtown Manhattan.
- Reduced the Dana Farber Cancer institute’s energy bill by over $1.2M annually.
Programming and Software
General: Unity3D, JIRA bug tracking, Github, Mixpanel analytics, Linux, Audacity, Adobe Photoshop, Robot Operating System
Virtual Reality – Puzzle: “Escape the witch’s grotto” Potion mixing escape room.
Unity – Game: “Ok Heist” Putting a team together for a heist pulled from a Google doc.
Unity – Game: “This is Fine: In Space” Super strength in a spaceship. Using the triggers of an Xbox controller to make the player be delicate to avoid destroying essential items.
Android app: Digital version of the card game “Egyptian Ratscrew” with local multiplayer and computer players on a single device.
Android app: “Drop the Mic” Initially meant to be a test of posting an app on the Google Play Store resulted in 600,000 downloads.
Writing/Editing: Freelance: Two science books for 10-12 year olds about ‘Weathering and Erosion’ and ‘Mixtures vs Solutions’.
Computer vision: program to automate keyboard and mouse inputs based on screen state.
Robots – RoS: A* path planning and real time vector field histogram obstacle avoidance for a two wheeled robot. Bayes filtering for location estimation.
Computer vision: Normalized cross correlation for template matching. Harris corner detection and RANSAC for Image stitching. K-means clustering for image segmentation. Median filtering for image denoising.
Microcontroller: Tiny avr controlled lock/unlock logic circuit with programmable password.
Virtual Reality: Vr sandbox/play space for children on extended hospital stays to have a personalizable and shareable space.
Agile Project Management: Project managing two teams of students working on semester long projects.
Networking: Implemented Alternating-Bit, Go-Back-N, and Selective-Repeat protocols to manage simulated random packet loss.
Hack-a-Thons and Game Jams
VR/AR: Microsoft Hololens, Google Project Tango, Hack Reality Virtually 2016-19 and Intel’s Realsense.
Other: Attended Global Game Jam 2014-19, MIT Escape the Room, Purple Monkey game jam.